Tuesday 4 September 2018

Adai

Happy teacher's day
I remember the little babies who not only enjoy learning but made it worth spending every single moment teaching, learning and enriching our knowledge. Dedicated to all teachers.
Teaching young children is the best profession any parent can take up. The time spend with kids is priceless. I could recollect many incidents where I have felt extremely happy being a teacher. Each child leaves you with a lasting impression of their unique personality. Happy teacher's day my friends. Do you remember all those lovely teachers who taught you? My list is long...... there were so many teachers, lectures and professors whom I fondly remember.
Happy teachers day.....
The best teachers teach from heart not from book♥️
Breakfast is rice and lentil crepe(adai)
Batter prepared by soaking raw rice, tuvar dal and chana dal. I have substituted black urad dal with chana dal. Grind to a coarse consistency by adding green chillies, salt and hing. Fermented for about 8 hours.
Before making adai added chopped onions and coriander leaves.
Served with jackfruit jam  curd garnish with veppallaikatti (kafir lime leaves)

No comments:

Post a Comment