Friday 15 February 2019

Watermelon and orange juice




Watermelon is plenty available now, the very juicy ones. I have picked a watermelon which was actually bit over ripe, When I tried to cut it, it was really juicy and I have decided to make juice out of it rather then make it into small pieces. So here you go recipe for a simple watermelon juice.






Ingredients

1/2 kiran variety watermelon(the dark green skinned ones)

1 ripe juicy orange

A few mint leaves

Tips

I have used very juicy sweet watermelon so no sugar added.

I have squeezed one juicy ripe range which was bit sour, but it was flavourful

Method

* cut and scoop out watermelon pieces, remove seeds. 

* cut orange into half and squeeze out juice, remove seeds.

*add both in blender add mint leaves and a cup of water, blend to a smooth juice, serve. It tastes best when served fresh.






No comments:

Post a Comment