Tuesday 21 January 2014

Palghat Iyer Samayal e book available on dc books and amazon.com

Hello,

I have written a book to nurture traditional Palghat Iyer cooking. It took about 3 years for me to finally complete the book as I have to do a lot of research and practically do everyday cooking before I write the recipe.

 I thank many of my elderly relatives and my mom and dad for helping me out with compilation of this lifeline book!  You can buy this online. Its available in amazon.com and in DC books. I have posted the link. Please check it out. You can download and refer it when ever you are looking for some yummy vegetarian palghat recipes. Please share with your friends and relatives.

I currently working on my next book its about North Indian cuisine. 

Since I am  doing my Ph D in management which actually takes much of my time! 

Yes, you all are encouraging me to complete my second book and gift to you. Thank you folks for your motivation and encouragement. With your blessings I am confident I will complete it soon.


Here is the link for PALGHAT IYER SAMAYAL 

http://www.amazon.in/Palghat-Iyer-Samayal-Jayanthi-Narayan-ebook/dp/B0083867QM






http://ebooks.dcbooks.com/ebook/index/detail/view_ebook/ebook/497933/Palghat-Iyer-Samayal



No comments:

Post a Comment